- 365/24/7 PHMSA CRM compliant Control Center with real time monitoring for multiple system (pipelines, tanks, compressor stations, safety systems, pressure & flow control etc.) and parameters set by the customer
- Complete SCADA design, implementation, and management
- Personalized Screen Development – Easy to use ClearSCADA screen development to meet our customer needs.
- CRM plans, SOP development, AOC notifications
- Communications established where required
- Alarm Monitoring/Alert Notification/Alarm redirection
- WebView demand scan capability for customer viewing 24/7
- Leak Detection
- Customers can access via WebView
- Trending of data or points
- Offsite backup and redundancy systems (24/7/365)
- Manage Emergency One-Calls
Midstream Integrity Services operates one of the few PHMSA-compliant, independent, third party
contract control centers in the United States. Critical data from field devices located at various types of
facilities can be transmitted back on a real-time basis to the MIS control center in San Antonio, TX.
Our OQ (Operational Qualification) verified controllers will continually monitor and manage your facilities 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Using ClearSCADA as our HMI SCADA software, our dedicated controllers can monitor and/or control multiple systems based on the SOP (Standard Operating Procedures) parameters established by our clients.
SCADA personnel are available when needed to trouble shoot and update the system. There are multiple redundant systems in place to guarantee 24/7/365 monitoring and control. The control center can also be used for One-Call support which we've found is a critical requirement for pipeline owners and operators to remain compliant with PHMSA Regulations.